Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We recieved this in the mail from the mission home a few days ago

Dear Brother and Sister Conrad,

I am pleased to inform you that your son, Elder D. Kelly Conrad, has been called to be a district leader int he Oklahoma Tulsa MIssion. He has been called to this position because he has shown that he is both willing and able to provide leadership to missionaries engaged in the Lord's service.

In accepting this call, your son has indicated he is committed to be an example, in both word and deed, of an obedient, dedicated, hardworking missionary. I have called him as a district leader because I am confident that he will carry out, to the best of his ability, the commission that he has received from the Lord to "declar repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me."

Elder Conrad is a fine missionary and I am honored to serve with him. Please accept my thanks and appreciation for supporting your son in his missionary efforts. May our Heavenly Father continue to bless you.

Sincerely,

President Kent M. Seal
Oklahoma Tulsa Mission

No comments: